GeoPark is committed to minimizing the impact of our projects on the environment. As our footprint becomes cleaner and smaller, the more areas and opportunities will be opened up for us to work in. Our long-term well-being requires us to properly fit within our surroundings.
|ZERO||1.08 Bbls||57.7 %|
|Environmental fines/sanctions||Barrels of oil spilt for every million barrels produced||Reduction in the water footprint in Colombia 2014-2019|
|ISO 14001:2015||100%||13.05 kg CO2e/Bbls|
|Certification won for activities within the Environmental Management System in Colombia||Environmental licenses and permits approved||GHG intensity in Colombia (28% less than the global average in the hydrocarbons sector – 18 kg Co2 e/Bbls)|
|donated in Colombia for environmental conservation|
- Reduction of the GHG intensity index for Llanos 34 vs 2019: 3%
- Barrels spilled per million barrels produced (OSB): 1.34
- Definition of the Carbon Neutral Plan for all GeoPark operations.
- Training of the socio-environmental and engineering teams at the corporate level, for their participation in preparing the Carbon Neutral Plan.
- Alignment of sustainability indicators and metrics with the goals proposed by the Sustainable Development Goals.