Social > HS
GeoPark is committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace. Simply speaking, everybody must return home every day safe and sound.
|Fatalities||Person/hours worked||Safety inspections|
|Barrels of oil produced and|
transported without third party
addressing 100% of
|4,878||0,61 LTIR||1.84 TRIR|
|HSE teaching and training|
|Lost Time Incident Rate||Total Recordable Incident Rate|
|0.37 MVCR||Monetary values expressed in US dollars|
*The figure reported for this indicator in 2018 (2,116,975) was wrong; the real figure is 22,877,406
|Moving Vehicle Crash Rate|
- Lost time incident rate per million hours worked (LTIR): 0.40
- Total recordable incident rate per million hours worked (TRIR): 1.70
- Motor vehicle crash rate per million kilometers driven (MVCR): 0.45
- We will continue implementing current programs and will start a plan to update and modernize incident recording information systems (IRIS), task observation (POP) and travel management, with the aim of improving data management and end-user interface.
- We will implement the elements of the process safety system, focused on identifying hazards and risk analysis, asset integrity and reliability, and change management.